How does it develop? Do you have to worry about impotence? What are the treatments for infertility, and how effective are they?
WHAT IS IMPOTENCE?
Impotence is when a man is unable to have intimate intercourse for at least three months. So it is not at all or, in most cases, unable to produce an erection.
It is essential to distinguish between impotence and erectile dysfunction. Erectile dysfunction is rare in most men. Transitions include erection problems such as stress, lack of confidence, fatigue, and occasionally extreme alcohol consumption. It is essential to know that erectile dysfunction is not impotence yet! Temporary erectile dysfunction does not necessarily have to be overemphasized, with weakness being a minor percentage. Cenforce 100 and cenforce 200 best for to treat impotence.
However, it is worth paying attention to the signs of your body because certain diseases and symptoms can lead to impotence!
HOW CAN IMPOTENCE DEVELOP?
Temporary erectile dysfunction is more likely to be due to psychological problems and inhibitions. In contrast, the onset of impotence is more likely to be due to organic problems and diseases. Here are some of the most common causes of infertility:
The inability of physical or biological origin
The leading objectives of impotence
Arterial impotence: This type of weakness is when the arteries in the male main organ do not deliver enough blood to achieve an erection. Weakness can develop as a result of diabetes or high blood pressure, or injuries to the male main organ or pubic bone.
Venous impotence: During an erection, the veins in the male main organ usually block the flow of blood, leaving the male main organ permanently hard. There are men whose veins do not close properly during erection and, therefore, cannot maintain an erection, which may be the cause of impotence.
Nervous system impotence: Stimulating the nervous system, among other things, is extremely important for achieving an erection. (Think of erotic scents, fantasies or erotic sights, for example). Vidalista 20 and Kamagra Oral Jelly try to solve this problem. If the nervous system is not able to properly transmit the stimuli to the arteries and veins of the male main organ , impotence can also develop.
Hormonal impotence: drastic decrease in love hormones and testosterone levels can lead to problems.
The impotence of psychic origin
In general, there is less talk of psychotic inability. If there are no organic problems, it is more a temporary erectile dysfunction. It is essential to know that this is not impotence.
Tip: If you can induce an erection during self-masturbation, or if you have an erection in the morning, for example, it is probably not an organic problem.
Treatment methods for impotence
If you suspect yourself of any of the above organic causes and develop symptoms of weakness (no erection for three months), a thorough medical examination is recommended. You are an essential step towards a solution if you go for a thorough investigation!
You should go for a medical examination to determine the exact cause of your impotence: cardiovascular disease, diabetes, liver or kidney problems, neurological damage (for example, pelvic, prostate or bladder surgery), atherosclerosis, cerebral hemorrhage, hypertension,
In many cases, if your doctor diagnoses impotence, you can suggest treatment options. In many cases, treatments can help with problems of organic impotence.
TREATMENT OPTIONS FOR IMPOTENCE
Attention! The following treatment methods should be used only after medical examination and under strict medical supervision:
• Hormone treatment: prescribing testosterone hormone as a pill to treat impotence
• Potency Enhancing Drug: Approved Sildenafil (Viagra) or tadalafil (Cialis) Drugs for Impotence
• Prostaglandin Injection: A direct injection into the male main organ that helps contract smooth muscles and increases capillary permeability. (if the above did not help to treat the condition of impotence)
• Alprostadil gel: injected into the urethra to help erectile dysfunction and treat impotence
• Vacuum pump: Vacuum pump can provide some degree of erection in 90% of impotence cases
• Vascular surgery, possibly male main organ prosthesis in more severe cases
PREVENTION OF IMPOTENCE
Eat healthily and exercise a lot to prevent impotence! Doing so can significantly reduce your chances of developing weakness.
• Smoking: Smoking can cause changes in the arteries supplying blood to the male main organ, which can lead to impotence. Reduce or stop smoking.
• Alcohol: Excessive alcohol consumption or alcoholism can contribute to impotence. I recommend that you restrict or completely stop drinking alcohol.
• Sports: Against cardiovascular problems and as a way to prevent impotence, if you exercise regularly 2-3 times a week. You can also do some tricky things like jogging, swimming or walking.
• Healthy eating: Diabetes can cause impotence. To prevent this, eat healthy foods, vegetables, and fruits. Reduce your carbohydrate intake and avoid sugary drinks.
Impotence is a nightmare for most men. It is essential to know that this disease is most often due to organic, physical causes. If you suspect this is the case with my post, be sure to consult your doctor to determine the exact cause of your impotence. You may also want to take my advice on the prevention of infertility described above.
It is essential to distinguish between impotence and erectile dysfunction. The latter occasionally occurs in most men. If you’re struggling with such a temporary erection disorder, I suggest you give it a try, our authorized, non-prescription potency enhancer!