Guhantara cave resort is India’s one of the remarkable underground resorts located in silicon valley i.e Banglore. It is also nicknamed as “Garden hub”. This resort is perfect for vacation, relaxation, or as a daytime gateway. it is a perfect destination for recreational activities.it is India’s first sunken resort. This resort offers both indoor and outdoor activities that reinvigorate and energizes you both physically and mentally. Its greek ancient architecture is prominent which makes it a perfect location for photography.
The Guhantara Resort is approximately 35 km away from Bangalore. One can reach the place via the Bangalore Mysore parkway.
Types of accommodation
- Primitive room
- Lithic room
- Lithic suite
- Cave suit
- Breakfast-9:00 AM
- Lunch-1:30 P.M
- Evening meal- 4:00 P.M
- Dinner- 9:30 P.M
INCLUSIVE EVENTS –
- Indoor games
- Outdoor games
- Breakfast/Lunch/evening meal/Dinner
- Swimming pool
- Rain dance
- Disc jockey
- Certain games, events, and activities
- Spa facility
- Pickup and drop
Resort terms and conditions-
- Carry your id proofs.
- Children must be accompanied by their guardians.
- Carry your swimsuits.
- Children below the age of six years can avail of the complimentary entry.
- Outdoor Activities will be chargeable.
Amenitites at Guhantara Resort
- Basic accommodation Provision-The Guhantara Resort in kanakpura Bangalore is one of the most luxurious resorts that provides contemporary facilities like Laundry, Elevator pool party facility, medical facility, and Room service, spa treatment, parking, gymnasium, health club, off-site excursion, kids entertainment clubs, and Internet/Wi-Fi facility.
- Dining –
You can enjoy the delightful delicacies at the on-site restaurant or lounge. Famous restaurants and bars available inside the resort are:
- Sambhojna (food court )- sambhojna, as the name suggests, it is the food court of Guhantara Cave Resort, it serves multi-cuisine food and has a classic misty eastern, so-called remarkable cave decor to give you a delightful feeling.
- Madhushala – It is the bar of this holiday center. It offers a friendly, upbeat, and relaxed atmosphere with dim-lit lights and a live DJ.
- Coffee Shop or café- you can also have coffee or other snacks at the café. It is famous for its homey aroma, where you can enjoy a pleasant and soothing ambiance. It is an ideal place for a date for couples.
- Other zones-
- Rangamandapa – it is the entertainment hub of the resort where you can relish the performance of various folk artists and make your outing more memorable.
- Agastya kuteera- it is the name of the spa where you can pamper yourself by availing of any therapy to relaxing your body.
- Indoor and outdoor fun-filled activities-
- Indoor activities include-snookers, table tennis, Carrom board, cards Chess, air hockey, and pool table.
- Outdoor activities include- rain dance, poolside swimming, golf, bonfire camping.
The plethora of other recreational activities
Some of the outdoor activities which are chargeable are-
- Horse Riding– This resort proffers a horse safari facility for all the beginners as well as experienced hippophiles. It also has experienced instructors to guide people during the horse safari. you can enjoy the pretty sight of nature in the riding arena.
The horse riding excursion will only cost you (Rs.100/-) per lap.
- Billiards – You can also play billiards which enhances your critical thinking skills.
The per-hour round of this game will cost you about (Rs.100/-).
- Bungee Trampoline – you can also experience the Bunjee trampoline which is surrounded by a shady and lofty forest environment. you can view the entire resort while experiencing this adventure. It is
This ride will cost you about (Rs.200/-) which is exclusive of tax.
- Quad Bike Rides– If you are a nature lover and a thriller you can also get exposure to the charismatic ride all-terrain vehicle (ATV). It is a super fun activity that you can enjoy with your loved ones.
The ride will cost you about (Rs 200/-) per person.
- Paintball– you can enthrall yourselves by playing this intensively competitive sport too.
This will cost you about (Rs 200/-)
Other must-visit tourist attractions near guhantara resort-
During the excursion you can also visit :
- Turahalli Forest,
- Art of Living International Center,
- Trimurthy temple and
- Pyramid valley.