Photography is an art of scrutinizing. It’s about finding something fascinating in an ordinary place. There’s only you and your camera so it’s a perfect idea to express your feelings without words. It is just like a return ticket for the moments that have graduated and relishing those memories let you live that moment again. Humans beings are always fascinated by trekking in mountains so leave the road, take the trails and shoot the views. Here are some of the places that offer you picturesque views for photography as well as thrilling experience of trekking.
- Triund Trek – Triund is a renowned place located in Himachal Pradesh at an altitude of 2,850 m. It has become a popular hiking route among beginners. The trail route allows you to explore the different shades of nature with a mix of curvy trails, rocky paths, and steep slopes. Summers are considered the best season to visit the place. The climate is pleasant and the heat is bearable. Galu Temple in Dharamkot is the starting point of the trek. After crossing a trail of about 7 km you will reach Galu Devi Temple. The trek begins at Galu Temple in Dharamkot. Witness the exhilarating views of lush green valleys, snow-covered mountains. You will come across the oaks, rhododendrons, and deodars. During the trek, you can talk, crack jokes, sing songs and play intakshri to get rid of boredom. Here you can capture the best views. The route is easy to cross without any hurdle. you can take small breaks at dhabas and small eateries. They serve the tempting dishes that are a must to try. It is a remarkable feeling when you reach the top of the summit. The whole view from the top is spectacular. you can see the dhauladhars and Kangra Valley view from the top which is panoramic.
- Kheerganga Trek – Kheerganga is situated at an altitude of 3050 m. It is 17 km away from Kasol. Nestled at the end of Parvati Valley this is one of the most visited places known for its spiritual values and panoramic views. It is a famous place among hippies because the cultivation of charas is done here. The whole trail is full of steep rugged terrain, lush green forests, cascading waterfalls, and a wide variety of flora and fauna. The view is perfect to connect yourself with nature. However, you can also take a moment to appreciate the beauty of the place by adding snaps to your collection. The hot water spring is the main highlight of the place. It is like a dream come true if you get a chance to relax and bathe this spring. Barshaini is the basecamp that marks the beginning of the trek to Kheerganga. At the beginning of the journey, you will face many difficulties due to the rugged terrain. But the picturesque view will give you the strength to cross your path. At the top, the whole view is as fascinating and spectacular as your whole trail route was.
- Kullu – Kullu is a famous hill station in the Himalayan region situated at an altitude of 1230 m. The views are breathtaking and ethereal. Discover the charm in the lap of fairy – tale – land. People not only come to embrace the beauty of the place but to indulge themselves in a plethora of fun–filled adventure activities. you can do camping, rafting, and trekking. go there before you change your mind. Not to miss the chance to click photographs and decide the captions for each view. you can also book a guide to visit nearby places like Raghunath Temple, Great Himalayan National Park, and Rohtang Pass. The nearby places offer you the perfect view and create a cheerful and magical aura around you.
- Beas Kund Trek – Beas Kund is amongst the most famous mountain trail of the Himachal region. The trek takes you away from the hustle-bustle of Manali. Witness the spellbinding panorama following the bank of river Beas. Focus your camera lens and capture the captivating charm and glamour of the serene place. The meadows of Bakkarthach and Dhundi are magnificent. As you trek at the high altitude of the peak you will come across the origin of River Beas. Give your soul a chance to get wooed by the spectacular views.
- Tirthan Valley – The offbeat destination welcomes the tourist with open arms. The best way to experience the snow–capped mountain is through trekking. you get to explore a variety of breathtaking views because the beauty of the place not only lies in its vistas but in the hearts of its people. Take a pause and capture the serene views of the valley. The sky above, the earth below, and peace within are all that trekkers desire for so spend a day amidst the valley and the place will steal your heart. Let’s commercialize the twin valley of Tirthan and Banjar.